The blogging world is full of all kinds of amazing people. It also has a great number of awards that are handed out. Not long ago I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger away and now had the pleasure of being nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Quietstorm Session. I want to thank her so much for this nomination!
- Make sure you include who nominated you in your post.
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Create your own 11 questions.
- Tag and notify those that you have nominated.
Questions for me
- What made you start blogging? I had been thinking about starting this blog for about a year, as I wanted an outlet to share my story with others. Ultimately, it was my best friend who gave me that final push to get it started, and I’m glad that she did.
- What are your favorite hobbies besides blogging? I would say that gardening and reading are my two favorite hobbies. I have always loved gardening, and I look forward to doing it every summer. Reading has always been a favorite past time of mine. It’s something I can do year round, which is good because where I live the winters are cold and long, so I need something to keep me entertained. I also love video games, specifically World of Warcraft.
- What is your favorite color? Purple! But not every shade of purple. I really love lavender and royal purple. I’ not a fan of those purples that tread too closely to pink.
- Name a place that you would like to visit, that you never been. Africa. I’ve always wanted to go to Africa and I’m still hoping that one day it will happen. I hope that when I do go, I will be able to see a rhinoceros in the wild.
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? I think that time would be divided between reading, gardening and playing video games. They are all things that I enjoy but wish I had more time to do.
- What skill would you like to master? Oh, that’s a tough one. I want to say something crafting related, but don’t know specifically what.
- Are you usually early or late? Early. I don’t like arriving late because it gets my anxiety going, especially if it’s going to someplace where I know other people will be. I don’t want to walk into a crowded room.
- What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend? Reading outside the whole weekend, but not having to worry about spiders and other outdoor unpleasantness interrupting me. Also not getting a sunburn either.
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve been? I want to say Disney World, but I was 5 when I went there and don’t remember much. So, I would have to say the most interesting place I have been was the Calgary Stampede. I love cowboys and rodeo. I have been to the Stampede twice and would love to go back again. Second place would be the Royal Tyrrell Museum. An amazing place to visit for anyone who has an interest in dinosaurs and prehistoric animals.
- If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have? I would be a novel writer. Writing has always been a passion of mine and it would be wonderful to pursue that career knowing that I would make good money doing it.
- What’s the best way to start the day? Sleeping in as late as possible, getting a massage and then having a nice pancake breakfast (or in this case brunch). If that could happen every morning, I would probably start being a morning person, haha.
My questions for my nominees
- If you could live anywhere on Earth, where would it be?
- What is your ideal pizza topping?
- If there was one thing you could change in your life, big or small, what would it be?
- Did you follow your dream career-wise? Or did you find another calling?
- Favorite movie or TV series? You can answer both!
- If you could go on an all-expenses shopping spree, what would be the first things that you’d buy?
- Favorite animal? And if you could own it as a pet, would you?
- What is your go-to pick-me-up meal?
- Hot chocolate, coffee or tea?
- When you go camping, do you prefer a tent or an RV?
- Favorite childhood memory?