The versatility of muffins is endless. With so many different flavors and texture combinations to experience, there is a muffin for every season and every person. Muffins are by far one of my favorite items to bake because of that. Each week I can make a batch of muffins that is different than the previous one. Whether it’s for breakfast or a snack, muffins are a great thing to have on hand for when you are feeling peckish. While strawberries are available year-round the best time to use them is the summer, as their flavor is perfect. To take advantage of the summer bounty of fruit, consider baking up some strawberry muffins.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that should you make a purchase after following one of these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 5 cups flour
- 3 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, oil, and eggs.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Toss in strawberries, coating them in the flour mixture.
- Pour in the liquid mixture, adding in the vanilla extract, and stir thoroughly.
- Line your muffin pan with silicone muffin cups. Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full, these muffins will expand quite a bit so you don’t want to overfill the muffin tray. Bake at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- Cool for a few minutes before removing them from the tray and place them on a cooling rack.