November is here! I can’t believe it. This month completely snuck up on me. Despite this, I am ready and eager to tackle another month of goals. The last few months of the year always seem to fly by, but they are also some of the busiest. These are the months I rush to get all of our winter prep done. Despite this, I am still focused on setting and knocking out as many goals as I can each month. I know November will be fairly busy, but even so, I have set up a good number of goals for the month. Before I share my November goals, let’s take a moment to look back at October’s goals.
- Read at least 10 books. Yes! Check out what I read in October.
- Watch 1 season of a show. Yes and more! I watched 1 season each of the following, Citrus, The Place Further Than The Universe, Orange, and Laid-Back Camp. That makes a total of 4 seasons watched this month. On top of this, I also watched 9 episodes of Dr. Stone and 5 episodes of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba.
- Try 1 new recipe. Yes. We made oatmeal apple muffins for the first time. They were really good. I’ve also been working on developing a recipe, and while it’s not perfect yet, it’s close.
- Walk every day. Not quite. There were a lot of rainy days this month. Even so, I got out and walked almost every day.
- Spend 1 hour learning Japanese every day. I missed six days. However, I did tack on extra time on other days to make up for it.
- Weed the garden. Yes! There were some spots bogged down with weeds, so it took a while, but the job is done. The garden is now ready for winter.
- Eat from the pantry and freezer. I’d call this a success. In fact, we have had to do some stocking up because the freezer was so dang empty.
- Declutter the house. I didn’t need to do much with this. After all, I’ve been decluttering for a while. But, I did find a few things to get rid of.
- Sell some items. While I did sell some items, it wasn’t as much as I was hoping. Even so, it’s nice to get rid of some things and make a little from doing so.
- Harvest the garden. Done! I had to pull the carrots, swiss chard and chocolate mint very last minute due to expected snow. The snow didn’t happen but the harvest was a good one.
- Deep clean the house. Yes. Granted, I didn’t do it all. I did get both bathrooms, the master bedroom and most of the kitchen done this month.
- Make freezer meals. Yes. I was able to make a total of 9 freezer meals, which included shepherd’s pie, cabbage roll casserole, and chicken and broccoli noodle casserole (made with leftover turkey). I will be sharing the recipes for some of these in the near future.
- Update 5 posts. I’m pretty sure I updated 7 posts. Not too shabby.
- Get ahead on posts. Are you ready for this? I did it! Not only did I get ahead on this month’s posts, but I have nearly every single post done for November already!
- Create new pin images. Certainly not as many as I wanted to, but I did okay with this one. Some months I find this more tedious than others, this was a tedious month.
- Add a ‘Work with me’ page. Squeezed this one in at the last minute. I may tweak it a bit, but at least it’s finally there.
- Update my ‘About me’ page. You can’t win them all. Maybe next month I can get this done.
- Read at least 10 books. Will there ever be a month where I don’t list this? Probably not. I love reading so it will always be a part of my monthly goals.
- Watch 1 season of a show. The month is going to be busy, but even so, I still want to aim for one season watched. I haven’t picked out what show I will be watching yet, but it will likely be anime.
- Try 1 new recipe. Another one that needs to be included each month. Without these new recipes, I would likely fall into a cooking slump and eat the same few dishes over and over.
- Walk as often as possible. Since the weather can be iffy and cold this time of year, I am no longer aiming to walk every day. However, I will try to get out as often as possible.
- Spend 1 hour learning Japanese every day. I have got into a good rhythm with this, so I want to keep it up.
- Eat from the pantry and freezer. Now that the freezer and pantry have been restocked, I want to focus on that as much as possible.
- Sell some items. There are still some items I would like to sell, so I’m going to try to get that done this month.
- Deep clean the house. I have about half of the house left, so I should be able to get that done this month.
- Complete NaNoWriMo. This kind of snuck up on me this year, but I am excited to start writing.
- Take a blogging course. I have a few courses I have been sitting on for a while and it’s time to start them. My aim is to get through one this month.
- Update 5 posts. Eventually, all of my older posts will be updated. Until then, I need to work on this task monthly.
- Work on December’s posts. Since I am already ahead on November’s posts, I need to set my focus on December’s.
- Create new pin images. There’s always going to be some repetitive blog work and this is it.
- Update my ‘About me’ page. Perhaps I will think of what say this month.
There you have it, my November goals. It’s going to be another fairly busy month, but I think I can manage it. What goals do you have set for November?