I love the blogging community. Ever since I started this blog, there has been nothing but positive support. One of the nice touches to the blogging community is the blogger awards. These awards help to show love to bloggers old and new. I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Phigella and Imogen. This is the second time that I have been nominated for this award – though I suppose technically it’s higher than that since this post alone contains two people who nominated me.
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma. Be sure to visit her blog!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the 5 questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Notify the nominees that you have nominated them for the award.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post.
Three things about myself
- I am a highly organized disorganized person. I know this sounds confusing, so let me explain. When it comes to certain things, like writing, blog work and a few other aspects of life, I thrive on organization. However, other parts of my life are utter chaos, hence the disorganized half. I actually feel that these two sides of me balance well, so overall, I’m just an average person organization wise.
- I own hundreds of model horses. These range from expensive Breyer’s to cheaper plastic Schleich ones. As a kid I loved horses, so I started buying horses for every store. I still buy the odd one now, but I have slowed down a lot – they take up a lot of room!
- I have a really hard time coming up with things about myself. Like seriously, it’s like I don’t even know who I am, so when someone asks me to tell them something about myself I draw a complete blank.
Questions from Imogen & Phigella
Since I was nominated by two people, I am going to choose a couple of questions from each and answer them.
- What’s your favorite animal? Rhinoceros! I have loved them since I was a child and that love is still strong. I actually go into a bit more detail about them in my Wold Rhino Day post.
- Do you have a goal which you like to achieve by the end of the year? Oh boy, being that it’s so close to the end of the year, this is a tough one. I think
- What’s your favorite color and why? This question is easy and hard. Okay, first the easy part, my favorite color is purple. As for why? I can’t even explain it. I just absolutely love purple. Seeing it makes me happy.
- What safari animal would you have as a pet and what would you name it? Rhino! As for a name, I would name him/her Temba, which means hope in Zulu.
- If you could tell your teenage self one thing what would it be? That it will get better and eventually you will stand up to those toxic people in your life and things will improve greatly from there.
My best post
Okay, I’m going to cheat a bit here. The truth is, so many blogs have already been given this award and I really don’t want to give out repeat awards. So, if you are a blogger, and you have not yet received this award, then consider this your nomination post! It doesn’t matter if you have been blogging for one day or one decade, this is your award. So keep up the good work!
Questions for my nominees
- If you could have a famous chef make you any meal, what would it be?
- What is your biggest goal you are setting for 2019?
- Who is/was your role model and why?
- What is your fondest childhood memory?
- You can only ever eat one kind of cake for the rest of your life, what kind of cake is it?