There are quite a few blogging awards out there. I have been fortunate enough to have been nominated for several of them, including the Mystery Blogger Award, The Versatile Blogger Award, and the Sunshine Blogger Award. Now, thanks to Victoria from Victoria Austin, I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. I love that the blogging community is so supportive. Blogging Awards like these really help to show you are reaching other people and they appreciate all the hard work that goes into your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their post
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you
- Come up with your own 11 questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make sure to tell them you nominated them
Question Victoria asked me
- What is your favorite type of blog post to write? Recipe posts are my favorite to write. Because it not only allows me to try new recipes, along with creating some myself but to also share my favorites with everyone else.
- Are you a Monday or a Friday person? I feel like I’m both and yet neither. It really all depends on the week and how much sleep I have had. However, if forced to choose, I would go with Friday.
- If you weren’t blogging what would you be doing instead as a hobby/job? Reading and playing video games, with some crochet on the side. Of course, I do a lot of that already, but I would be devoting more time to them.
- How many blog posts do you have saved as drafts right now? Three. Which is about three more than normal.
- What is your favorite flower/plant? Anything I can eat. I like to grow something that’s useful it’s a bonus if the plant is also neat looking. But, if I had to pick, I would say Horseradish, because the plant is quite interesting looking and delicious.
- What’s your favorite song/album right now? Well, I’ve been listening to the Your Name soundtrack almost non-stop for 2 years now, so I guess you could say it’s my favorite.
- Do you prefer to eat out (eg. at a restaurant) or order a takeaway? Takeout, because it’s way too peopley out there and I prefer to eat at home.
- What’s been your favorite blog post you’ve ever written on your blog? (Link it!) There are so many I would call my favorite. However, if I have to narrow it down, I would say my letter to my grandma. The reason being is that it let me tell her things I have never been able to say to her before and it totally made it her day reading it.
- Name one film you love to watch again and again? Your Name. It’s one of the best movies ever made.
- What is your favorite season? Fall. Because that’s when my garden pays off and we get to eat like kings all from our backyard. Of course, there are plenty of other reasons to love fall as well.
- What is your favorite genre to read? Fantasy or Manga. I realize Manga is a pretty wide genre that can include things like fantasy, but it does have a certain appeal to it because it can be a little bit of everything.
- What is the one place in the world you want to visit the most?
- Who is your biggest role model (can be a famous person or not)?
- If you could eat one food without any weight-inducing or allergy consequences, what would it be?
- How many browser tabs do you open on average?
- What is your favorite video game? Can be for PC or console.
- Peaches or nectarines?
- What hobbies do you have? What ones would you like to learn if you don’t have any?
- If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you purchase with the winnings?
- Have you ever fallen asleep at your job?
- Do you still keep in touch with any of your friends from elementary school?
- What’s one thing you don’t like about where you live?
Who I am nominating
- Hart of Blogging
- Lazy Frugal
- The Most Rewarding Life
- Mommy Needs Cookies
- Witte’s World
- That Autistic Fit Chick
- One Exceptional Life
- My Casual Reflections
- Califf Creations
- Life Is Now In Session
- Leave It To Mema
I want to thank Victoria once again for nominating me for this award. I am looking forward to seeing everyone’s answers to my questions.