Sometimes, the simplest of recipes are the most delicious. These crab bombs can be made quickly and have such an amazing flavor. They make a great appetizer but can also be used for a snack or as part of a meal. If you are a fan of crab meat, then this recipe is for you. The recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled to accommodate large parties. This is a recipe that I have modified from one that was shared on a recipe Facebook page. Even those who are just starting out learning how to cook will be able to make this recipe. So let’s get started!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that should you make a purchase after following one of these links I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Though this recipe calls for crab meat, you can substitute imitation crab meat if you prefer. The imitation crab meat helps to make this a bit more budget-friendly while still giving you that crab flavoring.
- 1 lb Crabmeat or crab flavored Pollock
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup of Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Tbsp mustard
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 Tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Break up crab meat into a large bowl. Make sure to remove any shell fragments.
- Add in breadcrumbs, Old Bay seasoning, and parsley. Mix to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, mustard, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix with a whisk until smooth.
- Add the wet mixture into the bowl with the crab mixture. Stir until the crab mixture is thoroughly coated. The mixture should stick together but not be overly wet. If it is too wet, add a bit more breadcrumbs to the mixture.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick spray. Scoop in a spoonful of mixture and press lightly into the muffin tin.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Brush with melted buttle and then allow to cool.